My presets got hosed

henryrobinett

Fractal Fanatic
I don't know whether it was 12.13 or 12.14 but some of my previous or imported presets got hosed. I THINK the effects got reset. Levels seem entirely different and everything seems dry. I should read more carefully. I'm sure it was warned. Most are backed up, some are not. Nothing too critical.

Sometimes when bad things happen like this, I think it’s a chance to revisit previous notions. Either you like what you had/do normally and confirm with recreation - or stop, and do something different for a change. Or you change the way in which you get there ... 🤗

Lemons out of lemonade as they say…

(Oh, and back up before you load a new firmware ;))

Did you back them up before upgrading? We’ve all learned that lesson the hard way.
I didn't recently backup. But the changes I made recently were backed up. Many small changes have been lost. Because nothing ever happened I became lazy about backup before FW updating.

Sometimes when bad things happen like this, I think it’s a chance to revisit previous notions. Either you like what you had/do normally and confirm with recreation - or stop, and do something different for a change. Or you change the way in which you get there ... 🤗

Lemons out of lemonade as they say…

(Oh, and back up before you load a new firmware ;))
This is the way I'm looking at it. Some of these were presets going back to the II and IIXL days. I can load those. But I need to revist these anyway. Good excuse to redo. LOL

Back
Top Bottom