My Preset for FireHouse Gigs

What an honor to have your presets in here @Willis. Love your band and from what I've seen in recent videos you guys are sounding as tight as ever!
Thanks for this and specially for the music.

Thank you Bill. I just git my FM3 and am blown away by it. I can't wait to try your preset! You were a big inspiration when I was getting started so I already know the songs :)

Hey Fractal Brothers & Sisters -
I LOVE the 5.02 firmware update and thought I'd post the preset I'm using for FireHouse gigs.
I had a hard time getting it to upload. It's in the reply below.
Best... Bill Leverty

FM3 is slightly easier than this rig Bill! Cool rig rundown though. 1st time seeing this and kudos to really knowing your rig too. I always hate when the rig rundown they keep looking back at their tech and they answer instead of artist. You obviously are detailed and care about tone and sound shaping. Thanks for sharing preset. My best to you.

Anyone know what he used for the first Firehouse album? I’ve been jammin that one today. I know the above video talks about the Soldano designed Yamaha but my experience with those amps doesn’t sound like that album.

I added the rotary block. I love the way it sounds. The scene called "rotary hi" is a higher gain setting in case I need to go over the cliff...
I will be testing this preset at our gigs this weekend.
Hope you guys enjoy this.
Hi Willis, I have not added this to the axe fx 3 yet but I have a question, Is there any of the older firehouse tones in this? like don't treat me bad ?

I added the rotary block. I love the way it sounds. The scene called "rotary hi" is a higher gain setting in case I need to go over the cliff...
I will be testing this preset at our gigs this weekend.
Hope you guys enjoy this.
Just had a chance to load your preset and it just sings what an awesome gift.
Thank you so much for such a great sounding preset.. absolutely awesome thank you.

Is this THE Bill Leverty on here? lol. What a fantastic band, Firehouse. Gonna have to try this out.

Thank you, Bill. Long time fan and caught your show several months ago at Tally Ho in Leesburg, VA. You killed it that night and sounded great.

Back
Top Bottom