My Preset for FireHouse Gigs

Thanks Tone!! :) It works well for me and my CR Alsip Guitars.
That 5153 Red is my favorite dirty amp. I use the rhythm channel just about all night, even for solos. There are a few times in our set where I need more sensitivity for harmonics so I step on scene 1 for "lead", but I'm on scene 2 most of the time when I'm playing dirty.

I notice no boost/drive pedal being used either, eh?

I have to say it is pretty cool (and super rare!) to see how the core of the band has
hung together all these years. I think that says a lot about you all as people and not
just as players. :)

Bill, I wore out my VHS copy of Hot Guitarist Video Magazine where you gave a tour of your wet/dry/wet rack and rig. Amazing what we can do with all this cool Fractal gear now. We’ve come a long way since then haven't we!!

I think this is the first preset I've seen that has the effects between the amp & cab blocks. What's the reason for this, I'm curious?

I think this is the first preset I've seen that has the effects between the amp & cab blocks. What's the reason for this, I'm curious?
Closest thing to being in the effects loop... Or else for sending affected signal to an external cab? I haven't loaded the preset so guessing...

Last edited:
1. I couldn't hear a difference.
2. I can send the cab IR out of Out 1 (XLR) to FOH and send the signal without a cab IR out of Out 2 (1/4") to the effects returns of a pair of backline heads and cabs. (I usually get a pair of Marshall JCM 900's) I like my guitar pumped through the sidefills (Full range monitors) but having a little sweet spot back there behind me allows me to get some controlled feedback when needed.

Tried earlier to upload it and got "The uploaded file appears to be empty. Please try a different file." Tried from another computer and it cooperated!
Tried earlier to upload it and got "The uploaded file appears to be empty. Please try a different file." Tried from another computer and it cooperated!
Man can you upload again please I cant download it!! PLEASSSEEE??

I've had the pleasure of meeting Mr Leverty once. He was an amazingly nice guy, I mean genuinely cool.

Side note when I was 14 when I went to my first concert, Firehouse opened for Tesla, so Bill Leverty was the first professional guitarist I ever saw live he gave hope to us NC brats wanting to chase a dream. He’ll always hold a special place in my heart because of these things. Plus he totally shreds and is super tasteful!

Incultural, I totally ignored this band. Great songs & performances on youtube out there.
Will give this a shot today. Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom