My Preset for FireHouse Gigs

Willis

Inspired
Hey Fractal Brothers & Sisters -
I LOVE the 5.02 firmware update and thought I'd post the preset I'm using for FireHouse gigs.
I had a hard time getting it to upload. It's in the reply below.
Best... Bill Leverty

Last edited:
Hey Fractal Brothers & Sisters -
I LOVE the 5.02 firmware update and thought I'd post the preset I'm using for FireHouse gigs.
I had a hard time getting it to upload. It's in the reply below.
Best... Bill Leverty

Wow. How awesome of you to take the time to share that here. Thanks, Bill. :)

I was checking out some of the Blocks and those are some intense cuts in the
Cab Block for your primary Rhythm and Lead Scenes. Can't wait to check it out!

It's my absolute pleasure. I freakin' LOVE this pedal and it's so easy to share what is working for me. I am learning more about this thing every time I use it.
I'm not very good at tap dancing, so I love the fact that this preset is everything I need for my FireHouse gig.
BTW - We're tuned down a whole step so the pitch block when you get to the "Harmony" scene is actually for D minor if you're tuned standard.

Last edited:
It's my absolute pleasure. I freakin' LOVE this pedal and it's so easy to share what is working for me. I am learning more about this thing every time I use it.
I'm not very good at tap dancing, so I love the fact that this preset is everything I need for my FireHouse gig.
BTW - We're tuned down a whole step so the pitch block when you get to the "Harmony" scene is actually for D minor if you're tuned standard.
I see you've been in the community since 2012, when did you start using the FM3? What are your impressions of the amp modeling (I'm assuming you like it)?

LOVE it! I started with the Axe FX 2, then the 3, then the AX-8 and now the FM-3. (I still have my Axe FX 3 in my studio.)
I started using the FM3 as soon as it was released.
I think the amp modeling is so good that I sold all but 3 of my amps. I had a bunch.
I haven't recorded or played live without my Fractal since I got my first Axe FX 2. I've got every amp I could ever dream of in this baby and it just keeps getting better.

LOVE it! I started with the Axe FX 2, then the 3, then the AX-8 and now the FM-3. (I still have my Axe FX 3 in my studio.)
I think the amp modeling is so good that I sold all but 3 of my amps. I had a bunch.
I haven't recorded or played live without my Fractal since I got my first Axe FX 2. I've got every amp I could ever dream of in this baby and it just keeps getting better.
That's awesome to hear from someone of your caliber. I love this unit as well and I feel such a "connection" with the amps that I haven't felt with any other unit, it's just good to get that feedback from someone who should know a little better. Thanks and rock on!!!

I remember when you posted a video with the AX8, soloing over synth chords, do you still have that video ?

Great preset. Most presets I have to tweak a good deal because I play through headphones. Even the ones by people like Burgs and Leon, but this sounded "pre-tweaked'.

Great preset. Most presets I have to tweak a good deal because I play through headphones. Even the ones by people like Burgs and Leon, but this sounded "pre-tweaked'.
Thanks Tone!! :) It works well for me and my CR Alsip Guitars.
That 5153 Red is my favorite dirty amp. I use the rhythm channel just about all night, even for solos. There are a few times in our set where I need more sensitivity for harmonics so I step on scene 1 for "lead", but I'm on scene 2 most of the time when I'm playing dirty.

Just listened to an older song of yours, " The Heart Heals the Soul". Really nice tune...................................Liked it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom