My post was deleted last time (not moved)....

Muzick

Experienced
Cliff! Thank you man. I owe you gratitude from the bottom of my heart. I'm grateful to instill opportunity and change the music industry with your product. Your product selling in under 1 minute, not only records guiness world records (which you should apply for btw), but hope in a nation of times where original thinking is rare.
Cliff, the quote comes to mind.... (As the movie goes)... Maybe not today, Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life....

You're product has carried a statement of truth. Be the best you can be....

Cliff! Thank you man. I owe you gratitude from the bottom of my heart. I'm grateful to instill opportunity and change the music industry with your product. Your product selling in under 1 minute, not only records guiness world records (which you should apply for btw), but hope in a nation of times where original thinking is rare.
Cliff, the quote comes to mind.... (As the movie goes)... Maybe not today, Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life....

You're product has carried a statement of truth. Be the best you can be....

Wow. This reminds me of Nick Swardson from Blades of Glory where hes obsessed with Joe Heder lol.

Good stuff man.

Last edited:
Understand the sentiments! :) ..but i wish we just had a "like Cliff button" (even a dislike for some people!!lol) on here, then he could bask in the "like" numbers (if he was that way inclined) instead of the continuous threads!

Last edited:
Dinner and movie?

lmao!!! Yah i was a bit drunk last night. It was a bit dramatic but I still feel so much gratitude is owed to this bastard! ;)

Sorry Cliff, you may make beautiful products but there's no way in hell I'd make out with you.

lmao!!! Yah i was a bit drunk last night. It was a bit dramatic but I still feel so much gratitude is owed to this bastard! ;)

Sorry Cliff, you may make beautiful products but there's no way in hell I'd make out with you.

I'd like to read your drunk txts one day!

Last night's drunken stupor has carried over!! :D

Back
Top Bottom