"My Own Summer" by Deftones guitar cover

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share another cover of mine which is My Own Summer by Deftones. This is a real simple riff which has been covered a million times but hey, I wanted to dig in and cover it on my own!

All guitars are Axe Fx and cab sims are Ownhammer from the heavy hitters collection. Specifically, I used a 121 IR for this and I believe it was a 02 setting in terms of the mic placement.

As always, thank you to everyone who takes time out of their day to watch/listen to what I do, it really is appreciated.

Thanks again for the constant support!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share another cover of mine which is My Own Summer by Deftones. This is a real simple riff which has been covered a million times but hey, I wanted to dig in and cover it on my own!

All guitars are Axe Fx and cab sims are Ownhammer from the heavy hitters collection. Specifically, I used a 121 IR for this and I believe it was a 02 setting in terms of the mic placement.

As always, thank you to everyone who takes time out of their day to watch/listen to what I do, it really is appreciated.

Thanks again for the constant support!

Sounds great!! Well done dude

Thanks man, it's a real simple patch with the soldano 100 model and an Ownhammer impulse. A couple of PEQs either side of the amp block, no compressor and no drive on this one
I love when you guys say how easy it is to get a tone like this, keeps me motivated. I can tell you it certainly doesn’t come that easy to me! You deserve more credit for your modesty! Great video man!

Back
Top Bottom