My Ormsby Hype Build

It took me about 15 minutes to adjust and then it just felt natural.
Barre chords etc sounds fantastic. They intonate extremely well :)

Swapping back and forth hasn't been a problem for me, can't speak for everyone though.

Did I mention the side dots will glow?

Mines the green one up the back

1560560_10201966435842198_495164710277289547_n.jpg

I'm actually extremely curious about these hypemachines. If I were in Australia, I would totally go try one out.

I'm actually extremely curious about these hypemachines. If I were in Australia, I would totally go try one out.

This. The stuff on their website (last time I checked... many moons ago) is not real impressive to put it kindly. But man, their stuff that people post on NGDs is just to die for!
...like this guy right here.

The website is being redone at the moment, it's mainly old content.

There's a Flikr feed somewhere that has everything on it though.

I'll see if I can find it

Perry was in town on Saturday night. Got a chance to hang and talk sh!t for a while.
Really cool guy AND there should be some pic updates in a week or so.

I build all of my own guitars now but I would absolutely love to have Perry build me one of his masterpieces... ahh one day!

That is stunning! What amazes me is that humans managed to almost eradicate Ebony because the logging companies THREW IT AWAY if it wasn't completely jet black because they thought nobody would want streaky stuff.

My fretboard isn't the same species as regular ebony, the botanical name for this is Diospyros malabarica.

I do agree with you though, pretty ridiculous.

EDIT: Other ebony species include;

Diospyros ebenum (Ceylon ebony), native to southern India and Sri Lanka; Diospyros crassiflora (Gabon ebony), native to western Africa; and Diospyros celebica (Makassar ebony), native to Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom