My official Axe FX II demo video

Great Video Gary.............Always love your playing and tone.......The Strat was the Blackface lollar flat poles-correct?..........................Thanks for the video and the patch info

Great vid !! Really loved that Strat Trem preset that cleaned right up when the volume was rolled off... Question for ya tho... Was that coming thru a K-12 ? Or something else ?

Great Video Gary.............Always love your playing and tone.......The Strat was the Blackface lollar flat poles-correct?..........................Thanks for the video and the patch info

yep - Lollar Blackfaces, flat-poles.

Great vid !! Really loved that Strat Trem preset that cleaned right up when the volume was rolled off... Question for ya tho... Was that coming thru a K-12 ? Or something else ?

I use KRK Rokit 6s to monitor in my home studio (you can see them behind me in this clip), but this was recorded direct, so you're only hearing it through whatever speakers you play it back with ;) Live I do use a K12 as backline, and a pair of EV Powered Live X 12's as P.A. mains. Or if the house has a decent system, I go direct.

thanks y'all - in the studio working on my first full album and it's a blast! I'll be upgrading to Quantum before laying in my final parts ;)

Back
Top Bottom