My official Axe FX II demo video

That's sweet! Thanks bro! Always loved your playing and it's great to see you getting nice recognition :)

The folks at Fractal were kind enough to ask me to demo some tones on the magical black box 'o' tubular goodness, so here's my kick at the can.

My goodness Gary, you're wicked good! You make me want to practice 12 hours of the day. Great video and thanks FAS/Cooper for setting that up! Hookey smokes... That tele was rippin' man!

The kind of vid that would have sold me the box if I weren't already an owner (it took Fremen's vids back in the days to sell me the box :mrgreen )

Very good playing. Great job!

It is so good to hear these really earthy sounds and this style of playing come out of the axe. Great playing I might add! The axe is definitely not just a one trick pony.
Great job as usual Gary!

My boy can play!

Very nicely done and it sounds great!

We so often have so many heavy riffs as samples, but I personally feel this is where the Axe shows its superiority over other products. These are the difficult tones to model and so much expression and articulation comes through. At the end of the day, it's all in the player, and you, my friend, are a good one!

One thing I really like with these tones is you can hear so much of a difference when you change guitars, so much of the actual guitar sound comes through. On some of the super high gain tones it doesn't matter what guitar you plug in, you can even just put the guitar cable in your mouth and blow! :)

Seriously... Wicked pickin', Gary. :encouragement:
I guess now you'll have to update with "Quantum rev.1"

Back
Top Bottom