My night.

Kdog

Inspired
PHEW.

I'm glad this is over. Took my dumb ass 2 hours how to figure out how to update firmware on my MFC 101 mk 3.!!!

Ran to the store to get cables....spent hour on the forums searching for tips.

Even when I got the update to transfer I had to switch from SYS EX to FRAC Bot... Finally after forum advice change the
Buffer delays to get it to work.....error 19's and 14''s abound!!!!

Switch back from NONE to ALL from USB OFF to ON ect.....ect....

Least I know what I'm doing now. No more errors!!!! I'm on my Way. Thank GOD for this Forum. And that dude on youtube...

Peace out!

Living this night right now... Received new MFC 101 tonight. Name Timeout code of death....
Been through everything I can find... AXE I/O set to FASKLINK, MFC Set to FASLINK and XL Mode, cables checked... all of it. Brand new Mark III MFC , has XL mode so firmware should be good. Sigh... read troubleshooting, 10 different forum threads.... Out of luck. No worky.

WHOA... Stop the presses. Out of just sheer frustration and wanting to play around with the thing, I started going through menus searching for a firmware version. Went to Edit->setup-> scroll for about 20 pages... there it is... firmware. 3.04... So I hit exit, and all of sudden, its working. Not sure what happened or what I did different. I entered and saved those settings 10 times. Oh well... I'm in business now, so... just like Kdog. WHEW. I'm glad that's over. WISH I knew what the deal was...

Funny thing: Before I got the MFC, I had my Ground Control working like a charm in minutes. The "Plug and Play" MFC has been kicking my ass for 2 hours just to get it going. Let's hope it goes easier from here.

Back
Top Bottom