My Niece.

electronpirate

Axe-Master
This young lady has been singing and writing songs in her head since she was 7. She ALWAYS knew what she wanted to do, and has played more gigs in a year than I have in my life (she will literally sing ANYWHERE.)

She's 18 and in her first year at Cal Arts.

I'm biased of course, but I think this is pretty damn good. I like the music and the arrangement. Not a bad solo in there (you can hear just how noisy the guitars are at the end of the solo...)

Absolutely awesome. My daughter is in the same boat, but is only a Jr in HS, so this is beyond appreciated by me. Wishing your niece all the good mojo the world has to offer!

Pretty darned good! Sometimes those “hey, listen to my relative” posts are edging on brutal to the ears. That was actually enjoyable! I envy her being all in so early. Get it done before “life” happens!

Thanks all. Since I've been playing guitar and piano for her since she was young...I struggled with a bit of that 'Adele' thing that she had going early. She actually is starting to do quite a bit of wild jazz based things as well.

I really like the direction she's going in. I didn't hesitate to post this because she is legitimately talented. Not sure how far she'll go, but she certainly has the drive and dedication it takes to make something of it. She is tough and damn'd bulletproof to the critics that run her down. A quality I would love to have.

R

I didn't mention, but if you listen to the lyrics, it has a very pronounced 'recent events' thing. It was her answer to those things.

This young lady has been singing and writing songs in her head since she was 7. She ALWAYS knew what she wanted to do, and has played more gigs in a year than I have in my life (she will literally sing ANYWHERE.)

She's 18 and in her first year at Cal Arts.

I'm biased of course, but I think this is pretty damn good. I like the music and the arrangement. Not a bad solo in there (you can hear just how noisy the guitars are at the end of the solo...)

That is awesome one talented Niece you have really enjoyed the tune. I really like her style.
Merry Christmas :D

Back
Top Bottom