My newest patch(DAS METALL!)

Nuuq

It's kinda weird sounding but I like it alot! :twisted:

Click click rawr!

What do you guys think about the tone and overall mix? any suggestions?

oh btw I'm still using V9.03 firmware, maybe I should update to 10.01!

I dig it :) Would be great for Meshuggah and assorted djent :)
Can you post the patch?
Mix sounds pretty good -- but I'm away from main computer at present and speakers not that great.

Nauknar said:

:shock: Two questions:

1) Why are you still using 9.03?

2) How on earth have you resisted the temptation to upgrade?

ps. cool tone

Deltafit said:
Nauknar said:

:shock: Two questions:

1) Why are you still using 9.03?

2) How on earth have you resisted the temptation to upgrade?

ps. cool tone

1 & 2 ATM I currently haven't got my midi interface to update it :) glad you liked my tone tho.

haha..i laughed when i heard this..no offense it wasnt at your playing it was just a natural response to the versatility
of the ax..damn i love it more and more..seeing the demo of the midi foot controller and the ax together on youtube
and sounds clips on here, just makes me think, "almost" a perfect set up!! "almost" because i want to see this thing to
pushed to its very limits!! :D

The Axe is real versatile....from sweet lightly clipped low gain to absolutley crushing wall of dross....how cool is that?

KITARAT ISOMMALLE! ;) Mitä kaappia käytät? Mixistä puuttuu koko 400hz alue että uskoisin että se johtuu ns. "huonosta" kaappivalinnasta, mutta soundi on kohillaan kyllä. Enpä tiennytkään että Suomessa joku muukin harrastaa djenttiä.

RiF said:
Cool playing, decent tone. What cab IRs did you use?
Thanks, cab was 4x12 metal.

Clark Kent said:
KITARAT ISOMMALLE! ;) Mitä kaappia käytät? Mixistä puuttuu koko 400hz alue että uskoisin että se johtuu ns. "huonosta" kaappivalinnasta, mutta soundi on kohillaan kyllä. Enpä tiennytkään että Suomessa joku muukin harrastaa djenttiä.
Kyllähän sitä aina välillä pitää harrastaa. :D Pitää kokeilla jotain muita kaappimallinnuksia kunhan tässä kerkeän.

soularflair said:
Nauknar said:
Cron said:
Hey,

What program are you using for drums?

Steven Slate Drums.
Nice - I use that as well :cool:
Look forward to seeing the patch when you post it.
I'll post my patch when I get my midi interface back.

Back
Top Bottom