My new Xitone Axe FX II combo

That's a pretty slick rig.

Really though, one Xitone 2x12 with the Matrix amp should be plenty for most applications; and... in stereo!

Now I have and Egnater 212 sitting atop this rig for live shows! Output 1-left is going to the XiTone 212 w cab sims ON, Output 2-right(FXL) is going the the Egnater w cab sims OFF to give me that stage push we all seek! Output 1&2 are going to FOH.

I've never experienced such a killer blend of both worlds. The swirl of my stereo effects and the ping-pong delay I use, just sounds amazing. The Matrix pushes both cabs with ease and real clarity as well. Initially I had some unwanted distortion but I simply PEQd that out ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey gang, looking for an update on the "Johan" users... how is the system holding up over time? My specific worry would be the sensitivity of electronics/PCB to the rattling of the combo on a set of casters or a furniture dolly, going over the lip of doorways in bars, going across old potted asphalt in a parking lot, etc. Any issues with the electronics in AxeFX for frequent users of this solution?

@OP
If you have gigs plenty and a max of three people in your car when travelling: Why don't you remove the right front seat and put the cab there until you will change to a different car sometime. But that German VW will last and take a beating I tell you...

Back
Top Bottom