My new suhr custom tele black beauty noodling ... awsome

I did see that in your "family" picture. Looks and sounds great man. I just don't like you. You sound tooooooo gooooood. :) In other words: i like your noodling. And I love Suhr's.

Holy Crap!!! looks even better than the pictures. Bet it's a dream. ...and nice playing!

You should have filmed yourself from behind.
This way we could have seen the back of neck and listened to your playing.:lol

BTW very nice playing there:encouragement:

so ... the neck is 800-850. r16, roasted 5a maple neck, pauferro fretboard ... aldrich pups, w redneck mod... means you can switch it to parallel, and sounds very much like a tele, with a lot of twang ... push pull to bridge single coil ... 5 positions, neck humbucker, neck single, both humbucker, outside singles, and bridge humbucker ... thats pretty much it ... basswood body with maple top

so ... the neck is 800-850. r16, roasted 5a maple neck, pauferro fretboard ... aldrich pups, w redneck mod... means you can switch it to parallel, and sounds very much like a tele, with a lot of twang ... push pull to bridge single coil ... 5 positions, neck humbucker, neck single, both humbucker, outside singles, and bridge humbucker ... thats pretty much it ... basswood body with maple top

Cool. Thanks. It looked like a GG neck. I did not know you could get it on the T-model. I love that profile. Thought it was 24 fret modern only.. Good to know.

How is the basswood compared to the mahogany?

Where did you get it?

Cool. Thanks. It looked like a GG neck. I did not know you could get it on the T-model. I love that profile. Thought it was 24 fret modern only.. Good to know.

How is the basswood compared to the mahogany?

Where did you get it?
I m s Suhr Artist, so they ship straight from the factory to my place...not sure if u can get it on a tele model from a dealer but u can ask !!!!
Baswood sounda less ACDC and more Zakk Wylde to say it somehow, at least its what I hear xD

Back
Top Bottom