• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My new Split-Screen cover for “Rising Force” by Yngwie Malmsteen

zangiamit91

So exciting to publish that!
guitars come only from my AXE FX 3 =] the last firmware is killer!

our new split-screen cover for the almighty Yngwie Malmsteen
Vocals - Jo Amore, France Drums - Sylvain Godenne, Belgium - sylvain.godenne@gmail.com Bass - Markus Fortunato, France - marc.fortunato@orange.fr Synths - Florent Chatelier, France - f.chatelier@eifasol.fr Guitars - Amit Zangi, Israel - zangiamit91@gmail.com
Arranged And Mix By Amit Zangi, At NONA Recording Studio Special Thanks for the mastering job - ירון סאפר Yaron Safer

JOHNNYROCKIT

Experienced
OUTSTANDING collaboration.. production.. sound with massive skills.
You guys rock for sure!!! (head bouncing)
Thanks for posting and hope to hear more from y'all... Rock-On Rockers! :cool::cool:

Freds55

Experienced

Vocals - Jo Amore, France Drums - Sylvain Godenne, Belgium - sylvain.godenne@gmail.com Bass - Markus Fortunato, France - marc.fortunato@orange.fr Synths - Florent Chatelier, France - f.chatelier@eifasol.fr Guitars - Amit Zangi, Israel - zangiamit91@gmail.com
Arranged And Mix By Amit Zangi, At NONA Recording Studio Special Thanks for the mastering job - ירון סאפר Yaron Safer
You guys are awesome!!!
Man that was smoken Good. I loved it Jo Amore you have that sound and it reminds me of Ronny James Dio great job.
And smoking hot guitar riffs Amit Zangi. I would love to see you guys live...
Rock an Roll o_O:)

DaveO

Inspired

Very inspiring! every entertaining.... the first time I heard that song was when I found the rising force audio cassette someone had dropped in a parking lot like over 30 years ago! so cool to see young people carrying the HM torch for next gen!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic

WOW!!!! Amazing talent by EVERYONE! Thanks for that....I needed it.

Top Bottom