• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My new song "Sleeping Dog" - Euro Blu Modern amp

rickboot

Power User
You were on fire. Amazing.

When I click on your videos I know I will end up watching the whole thing because it will be a musical treat.

Is that a dog sleeping on your Axe-FX? :)

xprophet

Inspired
Holy Shite Maestro!! I want to play like this when I grow up. This is what I wish Satch was recording/playing. The midrange flurry near the end and the spectacular throaty wah in the middle are particularly memorable. I will purchase your preset now (and then curse my fingers later when I fail to deliver the tones you evoke). Since the movie, “Almost Famous”, the term has been laughingly overused. However, the term was created to explain your delivery: incendiary....incendiary Maestro...

Top Bottom