My new PRS Tremonti 10 top in Faded Blue Jean. Love it!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
My new PRS Tremonti 10 top in Faded Blue Jean. Sold my PRS Tremonti with wrap around tun-o-matic and bought this used off Reverb(if you catch my drift). Wanted a thinner neck than the 50's of the hardtail. That and I wanted a floating tremolo. I work on these PRS's all the time and I can tell you that sans a Floyd Rose DLT, I can't think of another guitar that holds it's tune better with heavy bar use. I may switch these pups out to Suhr Thornbuckers as I use to love the Tremonti pups and were my favorite. But I have grown to like a more chimey and open guitar pup and prefer lower output pups now by far. No knock on the Tremonti pups though....for heavier music they are tops.

Anyways, my love for PRS has been cemented for a long while and this only adds to that. Being a guitar tech for over 23 years, you get to play and really discern guitars, and the manufacturers, and what is really what. Hands down PRS(American or SE) are top notch and best value for looks and tone IMO.

I do want a Silversky and a DGT next! Might try that DGT SE when it comes out soon. The Silversky SE is crazy good in comparison to the American version and IMO not worth getting the American version over. Anyways my 2 cents................

IMG_1187.jpeg

Congrats. My favorite and first time I saw a Faded Jean finish were on the USA Dean Hardtails, but they were out of my price range.

My new PRS Tremonti 10 top in Faded Blue Jean. Sold my PRS Tremonti with wrap around tun-o-matic and bought this used off Reverb(if you catch my drift). Wanted a thinner neck than the 50's of the hardtail. That and I wanted a floating tremolo. I work on these PRS's all the time and I can tell you that sans a Floyd Rose DLT, I can't think of another guitar that holds it's tune better with heavy bar use. I may switch these pups out to Suhr Thornbuckers as I use to love the Tremonti pups and were my favorite. But I have grown to like a more chimey and open guitar pup and prefer lower output pups now by far. No knock on the Tremonti pups though....for heavier music they are tops.

Anyways, my love for PRS has been cemented for a long while and this only adds to that. Being a guitar tech for over 23 years, you get to play and really discern guitars, and the manufacturers, and what is really what. Hands down PRS(American or SE) are top notch and best value for looks and tone IMO.

I do want a Silversky and a DGT next! Might try that DGT SE when it comes out soon. The Silversky SE is crazy good in comparison to the American version and IMO not worth getting the American version over. Anyways my 2 cents................

View attachment 113608
Gorgeous!

If it were mine, I would load that with HB-sized TV Jones Filter'Trons and rewire it like a Gretsch so fast it'd make your head spin....

Back
Top Bottom