My New Guitar, Warmoth build.

Just finished the frets and fingerboard roll on this rather nice Warmoth neck for a customer.
That neck is a beaut. I was debating getting a roasted maple neck when i did my build, but I stuck with what I knew, and what fit my budget.
Your also right, the warmoth stuff is pretty good out of the box. My neck actually plays and feels great, but it could be perfected by having a slight leveling and rolling done on it.

I wasn't aware this was necessary with Warmoth necks.
I've got four of them and never felt anything wrong with them.

If you've watched Warmoth Youtube videos with Aaron in them, he says he does the same thing. Just bolts them on and plays. I used to also. I've been doing it lately to my last few to get the little extra bit. Plus it's the first time I've got stainless frets and when they are leveled and polished, they're incredible.

Lovely build, I wish we had something like that here in Europe, unfortunately the import charges make it very expensive.

Yes I know some of these sites but are not even close to what Warmoth offers. I have lost the count of the hours I ever spent building my dream guitar there :)

These are just Hosco necks and bodies branded for Allpart
The sell Allparts but have their own custom bodies and necks.
Too bad there aren't any pictures available.
You can see some of their stuff in the shop though:
https://www.voxhumanawebstore.nl/guitar-shop/electrische-gitaren/vox-humana-custom-shop-guitars.html

Even with the import charges the final guitar is still way cheaper than anything equivalent .
I agree.
But it was a lot cheaper when the dollar was at 1,3 $/1,0 € :)
This strat came at around € 1600 all included.
Warmoth Stratocaster Blackburst.jpg

Back
Top Bottom