MY NEW CUSTOM XITONE IS INBOUND!!!!!

Nice - Curious- How much does that way with the axe in it?

Thanks and congrats...........................

Although I'm still battling how much I would use FRFR setups live, your setup makes me wanna just shut up and buy it... that's how good that looks!! Looks awesome! Mick is a weapon..

BTW, looking forward to getting my MFC labels man :encouragement:

Nice - Curious- How much does that way with the axe in it?

Thanks and congrats...........................

I'm guessing it will be between 70-80 lbs. That's still a lot lighter than my BadCat 212 was. Lol. That sucker was 93 lbs plus it was in a road case which added to the weight.
I'll let you know for sure when It arrives and I put it all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Although I'm still battling how much I would use FRFR setups live, your setup makes me wanna just shut up and buy it... that's how good that looks!! Looks awesome! Mick is a weapon..

BTW, looking forward to getting my MFC labels man :encouragement:

You're gonna love them!!!

As far as frfr goes, I'm very curious as to how the tweeter killswitch feature will sound. I'm hoping more like a traditional cab amp in the room feel.

Last edited:
Xitones are great! Sold mine to get a pair of CLRs because they have two inputs but I can see a custom xitone or two in my future!!!

I can't wait to get this baby. Custom Xitone with 3 space rack....RECKLESS Style, Compliments of Mick at Xitone. Thank you so much for putting up with all my questions and requests. You're the man!!!:D

It was my pleasure! :)

As far as frfr goes, I'm very curious as to how the tweeter killswitch feature will sound. I'm hoping more like a traditional cab amp in the room feel.

Actually, it's a tweeter AND crossover kill switch. Most recent video on my youtube page has a clip of a 2x12 in bypass mode and a 4x12 with G12T-75's in it... Closer in tone than I thought they'd be so I'd imagine it a pretty easy thing for you to get solid useful tone out of it in either configuration.

Xitones are great! Sold mine to get a pair of CLRs because they have two inputs but I can see a custom xitone or two in my future!!!

Ya know.. I see some custom XiTone stuff in your future too! :D:D:D

I think the only difference is the size of the fan and the link option. If there is a power difference it would be minimal.

I can't wait to get this baby. Custom Xitone with 3 space rack....RECKLESS Style, Compliments of Mick at Xitone. Thank you so much for putting up with all my questions and requests. You're the man!!!:D

Hi Anthony,

I tried to reply to your private message but your quota was filled so I'm posting here instead.

The question was what I used for mounting the zip ties on my Xitone Combo and what I used was these zip tie holders, or saddles: http://www.ebay.com/itm/90-x-Black-...-Slot-Width-/311170578827?hash=item487336398b. They are screw mounted zip tie holders that work with regular zip ties. Works much better than any adhesive solution.

The question was what I used for mounting the zip ties on my Xitone Combo and what I used was these zip tie holders, or saddles: 90 x Black Wire Bundle Cable Zip Tie Mount Saddle Base Holder 5mm Slot Width | eBay. They are screw mounted zip tie holders that work with regular zip ties. Works much better than any adhesive solution.

The kind I use have both a hole for a screw AND adhesive for places where drilling a hole is not an option.

Shop Utilitech 10-Pack 1.06-in x 1.06-in Nylon Cable Ties at Lowes.com

I have to say, this entire setup and the sound quality from this cab is fantastic!!! It blows away my CLR in sheer volume alone. Very similar to my clr as far as tonal qualities. I didn't have to change my presets one bit. The cab is super solid and not as heavy as I'd expected. Extremely small and compact as well. I can fit it easily in my corvette coupe. Built like a tank. But to be safe I ordered a custom studio slip for it. I highly recommend checking out xitone cabs if you're running FRFR.

I really like the 3 db tweeter cut switch. Rolls off the highs nicely.

Back
Top Bottom