My new "custom" MFC101

papik

It's MFC101 MKIII customized by me and my friends. Over one year of work on the concept, building of prototypes and programming. Today is ready: D

1. Sturdy steel chassis
2. Replaceable, illuminated panels,
3. Four additional multi-function switches and bicolour LED are the same as an original, controlled by Arduino.

1.JPG

Looks really cool, tell me how do you get the expasion switches on the left to remember the state of the light mine is setup as scene 2-5 hvae no LED tryed with other switches and can get the axe to reset the light.. to each preset...

Four additional multi-function switches and bicolour LED are the same as an original, controlled by Arduino.

Looks really cool, tell me how do you get the expasion switches on the left to remember the state of the light mine is setup as scene 2-5 hvae no LED tryed with other switches and can get the axe to reset the light.. to each preset...

See above

It's MFC101 MKIII customized by me and my friends. Over one year of work on the concept, building of prototypes and programming. Today is ready: D

1. Sturdy steel chassis
2. Replaceable, illuminated panels,
3. Four additional multi-function switches and bicolour LED are the same as an original, controlled by Arduino.

1.JPG

Nice job @papik. looks amazing!

Illuminated panels - it's a simple idea. Underneath (in the chassis) there are LED strips and there are removable plexiglas plates with names of presets, etc. I can exchange them if I need to change the MFC settings.
Communication between Arduino, Axe and MFC is a bit complicated. Particularly controlling the work of LEDs. We've worked on it for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom