My new beauties..

Tailstop

Inspired
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I thought I'd share my newest acquisitions with the forum! They both absolutely scream and have very distinct personalities.
The Black Beauty is a 1998/57 reissue and has a slightly thinner neck. The gold one is a 2016 Gibson Fort Knox Custom. This one is slightly brighter sounding and seems a bit louder.
Super fun week coming dialing them in with the axefx!! Any LP people out there with any recommendations for presets?

That goldtop is beyond beautiful.

Plus one on putting roller bridges on those babies- not only will the TOMS give you tuning instability, but string breakage at the bridge will be an issue (and a painful one- learned that lesson years and years ago)...

I never considered rolling bridges... I just priced them and they seem to be an obvious choice for and guitar with a `Bigsby? Good Call.

I'm typically not a fan of gold hardware on anything but a Black Beauty, but that gold top with all the gold is pretty sexy. I've never found a Les Paul w/ Bigsby that I could get along with though.. always too heavy. But those both look fantastic.. congrats!

They are both gorgeous! I also agree with the others on the roller bridge. I have a Taylor T3/B and Epiphone LP both with Bigsbys and roller bridges. No issues at all. I have had a couple other Bigsby loaded guitars with non rolling bridges and they were tuning nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom