My new 'Acoustic sim 3' Demos for 9.02

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
I figured that I would start a separate thread to make it easier to have a better discussion?

Some short random samples of a few of my 'General Multi-Purpose' 'Axe-Fx II' presets that make use of my new 'Version 3' Acoustic Simulator for firmware Q 9.02.

A free update if you already bought one. Just use your 'Update links'

Just some off the cuff noodling, so please excuse the clams.;)

I just listened to this. I didn’t think you could improve the original, but WOW! There is more “oomph” to it now and the high tones are much more defined and resonant. Going to download my free update now Thanks @Moke!

I just listened to this. I didn’t think you could improve the original, but WOW! There is more “oomph” to it now and the high tones are much more defined and resonant. Going to download my free update now Thanks @Moke!
Sweet!!!
This 'free updates' thing is probably a bad idea. Lots of work, but it just seamed like the 'Fractal' thing to do.....

@Moke that really sounds fantastic. Ramble On really worked well with the sim.
Thanks Ian,
I'm not sure that I was even doing it right? But it seemed like a good example of what that could be used for.

The 'Acoustic Simulation' sound is a work in progress for me. I will continue to improve it when I can. The good news is... Anyone that has purchased one of them will have access to the new and improved versions as they come out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom