My Muse presets

Lax

Experienced
Hello, I promised to several people to share the presets I used in the muse tribute I was in until last year, so here they are, with scenes.
Don't hesitate if you have questions, used direct to PA.

AXEFX2XL+ version to be converted via fractool to the unit of your choice

I included several versions, choose the one you prefer (preset redone from Q3 to Q9)

Attachments

• reaperssave2.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 140
  • reaperssave.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 125
  • REAPERS LIVE.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 132
  • REAPERS MONO.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 118
  • MUSE.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 162
  • mapsave.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 139
Hello, I promised to several people to share the presets I used in the muse tribute I was in until last year, so here they are, with scenes.
Don't hesitate if you have questions, used direct to PA.

AXEFX2XL+ version to be converted via fractool to the unit of your choice

I included several versions, choose the one you prefer (preset redone from Q3 to Q9)
Hi Lax, I tried to upload the patches to my AX8 but I could not upload any, all of them say they are for Axe FX, would you happen to have them in AX8 format?

Nope, we played more than 20 songs with those presets, from uprising to psycho, map, knights, etc...
Reapers was the name of the band

ow, i thought you made presets for each song and within the presets scenes for intro , verse , ref, outro
I'ts quite hard for an outsider to determine which scene is for each part of every song ;-)

It will probably take some tinkering to find out how they work, but thanks anyway. You sir are a God among mortal men!

Back
Top Bottom