My Mistake Axe Me

daniel66

I wrote about hookup of a Boss peal. I said the Axe User Manual was of no help. How wrong I was. Some of us, like me, cant read complicated sequence instructions right. And so I clicked on Modifier by pressing CTRL then Enter WHILE BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE. For me, such an easy thing to overlook when drifting thru the manual. That's right, I clicked CTRL while being in the general fx Box [Drive in my case] when I should have been on, in my case, Drive Input or some other changeable soft knob. I think Fractal's Axe is going to get HUGE in the future. A thing Fractal can do to help artsy, non-teky people like me is to do their own video tutorials. That way there are 2 sources to cross reference: videos and the manual. This really helps. When I can use my Axe properly, I tend to tell others what a great find Axe is. I am now ready to do this. The UTUBE videos either covered what I was trying to do too quickly or not at all.

The Axe-Fx manual, given the breadth and depth of topics it has to cover is really exceptional.

Have you considered hiring someone like Chris or one of the other people who do consultation to help you work through learning the unit at a pace that suits your needs?

Back
Top Bottom