My MFC-101 didn't come with labels?

Yeah mate they don't come with them. The MFC has little white markers numbered instead. Go to the MFC Forum on here and there is a superb range, from Vintage style, Luminous or plain, all magnetic, the choice is yours! check them out. Consider yourself lucky. mine came with the package I bought off my mate together with the Axe 2,,,never used them but admired them........then prompty threw them in the bin when I had a tidy up! Bought some more since.

Or you could go low tech and use gaffers tape or glow-in-the-dark tape and a Sharpie.

This is what I do, easy to see, easy to swap stuff around as needed, and easy to replace.

Never really understood the point of having pictures of a bunch of fake knobs..... makes it look like a traditional pedal board ? No. Quick and easy adjustments ? Nope, they pictures of knobs.... Strange case of aesthetics over function

Or the in between... with Fedit you can design and print graphic and/or text labels. It's the DIY approach if your not into markers or ready to invest in something more heavy duty. My first set was off a PowerPoint template someone posted here on the forum so same concept and just print on magnet paper or tape them to the board.

This is what I do, easy to see, easy to swap stuff around as needed, and easy to replace.

Never really understood the point of having pictures of a bunch of fake knobs..... makes it look like a traditional pedal board ? No. Quick and easy adjustments ? Nope, they pictures of knobs.... Strange case of aesthetics over function

Nobody with stomp labels or similar actually thinks that. It's just a kitschy thing they do, no one really thinks twice about it. Oh, look, EVH stripey pattern on the flanger label haha moving on.

Nobody with stomp labels or similar actually thinks that. It's just a kitschy thing they do, no one really thinks twice about it. Oh, look, EVH stripey pattern on the flanger label haha moving on.

I was being facetious and certainly would hope no one thinks the knobs are real, but still.... Just never really got the wide appeal of a lot of the labels or the aesthetic of them

Kicktags seems to be MIA; they are out of stock on everything and the website doesn't work if you try to add to cart, etc.
Gigwrx and stomplabel don't seem to have glow in the dark labels (which I know aren't a big deal for many people but for me they would be a big plus).

Not MIA buddy, just selling out faster than I can make them (and had a break while moving house) - my latest designs have been extremely popular and I do not mass produce. My apologies for the lack of available stock recently.

Been quiet of late as I'm trying to build up stock so i can open up to more people than just those that have mailed me asking to be notified when my next batch are ready. Back real soon...

peace,
Sukh

Last edited:
I've some photoshop file templates I could send I made from another template found on the forum or you could use the original. I printed them on magnetic paper I got (5 sheets for about 12 US from Amazon) and it worked great. Here is pic of my board.
attachment.php

Attachments

• mfc101a.jpg
    mfc101a.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 73
Not MIA buddy, just selling out faster than I can make them (and had a break while moving house) - my latest designs have been extremely popular and I do not mass produce. My apologies for the lack of available stock recently.

Been quiet of late as I'm trying to build up stock so i can open up to more people than just those that have mailed me asking to be notified when my next batch are ready. Back real soon...

peace,
Sukh

Great! I'm one of the ones that has emailed you (a few times), so hopefully I'll hear back soon. Thanks much!

Hey Axe,
Do you have the P-Touch template for those, and would you be willing to share it? I like those a lot, and have a P-Touch. I made some labels without surrounds, but I like yours better.

With the P-Touch:
In the Settings menu go to "underline/frame" then choose number 2 (Round).
Same style as the "reveal, edit, up, down" text of the MFC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom