My Main Gig Preset - Axe-Fx III [Video]

Sorry i need a III to imagine that :)
I hear you. :)

In zoomed-out view, there are only a few pixels between blocks. If it showed connections in that view, it would have to be able to show multiple simultaneous connections between blocks in adjacent rows, and those connections can cross from one row to another. Even a small number of connections would become an unreadable visual jumble, and there are potentially 36 simultaneous connections between any two rows.

I hear you. :)

In zoomed-out view, there are only a few pixels between blocks. If it showed connections in that view, it would have to be able to show multiple simultaneous connections between blocks in adjacent rows, and those connections can cross from one row to another. Even a small number of connections would become an unreadable visual jumble, and there are potentially 36 simultaneous connections between any two rows.

Loving this! Curious - how do you zoom in/out? I don't see zoom buttons so is it one of the controls on the face that controls this?

awesome video :)

can you tell how do the "round" buttons feel? the axe-fx II ones felt a little flimsy to me.

thanks

the settings from the particular blocks i used would be over 90% on the Axe-Fx II. as before, it depends on exactly what blocks are in the preset and how they're configured. we are working daily to refine things as well.

Not to put you on the spot Chris, but i get this with your signal chain in the XL. I understand the 4 channel thing will add more CPU demand.

40334012512_da4072745a_o.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom