My live direct 5153 preset

skyhighrocks

Inspired
I did post this in the discussion section along with a video but always forget about this section that IS for presets.

Here's the preset I used at my last few gigs. I ran direct to FOH and monitored through my CLR and IEMs. It's laid out like this (if you don't feel like watching the video but here it is anyway...I babble a lot)

Cabs are the fractal GB and fractal V30

Scene 1 - "clean" green 5153 100 watt. This has gain/dirt but more for bluesy playing and rolling my guitar volume down gives me a really clean tone. It has some delay and verb on it.

Scene 2 - low gain blue 5153 100 watt. As I say in the video, my low gain is probably someone's high gain. =) Just reverb on this one.

Scene 3 - high gain blue 5153 100 watt. Same as scene 2 but with a drive pedal in front for more gain.

Scene 4 - lead blue 5153 100 watt. Same as scene 3 with mids bumped up a little, delay and a 3db volume boost.

Top 4 buttons are:
5 - phaser (EVH setting)
6 - flanger (EVH setting)
7 - delay (more pronounced than the delay that is on the clean and lead)
8 - volume boost (3 db)

Attachments

• RA 5153 100 Watt CLR.syx
    12.7 KB · Views: 193

:oops:Please be gentle.. Very hot here, hardly slept. And not really comfortable recording.:confused:
Quick and dirty, one take, warts and all.

Guitar used was a Charvel So Cal with stock Dimarzio ToneZone. (Almost too thick for a bridge humbucker.)
:relaxed::relaxed:

:oops:Please be gentle.. Very hot here, hardly slept. And not really comfortable recording.:confused:
Quick and dirty, one take, warts and all.

Guitar used was a Charvel So Cal with stock Dimarzio ToneZone. (Almost too thick for a bridge humbucker.)
:relaxed::relaxed:

I thought that was great!

Back
Top Bottom