• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My live direct 5153 preset

skyhighrocks

Inspired
I did post this in the discussion section along with a video but always forget about this section that IS for presets.

Here's the preset I used at my last few gigs. I ran direct to FOH and monitored through my CLR and IEMs. It's laid out like this (if you don't feel like watching the video but here it is anyway...I babble a lot)

Cabs are the fractal GB and fractal V30

Scene 1 - "clean" green 5153 100 watt. This has gain/dirt but more for bluesy playing and rolling my guitar volume down gives me a really clean tone. It has some delay and verb on it.

Scene 2 - low gain blue 5153 100 watt. As I say in the video, my low gain is probably someone's high gain. =) Just reverb on this one.

Scene 3 - high gain blue 5153 100 watt. Same as scene 2 but with a drive pedal in front for more gain.

Scene 4 - lead blue 5153 100 watt. Same as scene 3 with mids bumped up a little, delay and a 3db volume boost.

Top 4 buttons are:
5 - phaser (EVH setting)
6 - flanger (EVH setting)
7 - delay (more pronounced than the delay that is on the clean and lead)
8 - volume boost (3 db)

Attachments

• RA 5153 100 Watt CLR.syx
    12.7 KB · Views: 181

winger

Power User

:oops:Please be gentle.. Very hot here, hardly slept. And not really comfortable recording.:confused:
Quick and dirty, one take, warts and all.

Guitar used was a Charvel So Cal with stock Dimarzio ToneZone. (Almost too thick for a bridge humbucker.)
:relaxed::relaxed:

skyhighrocks

Inspired

:oops:Please be gentle.. Very hot here, hardly slept. And not really comfortable recording.:confused:
Quick and dirty, one take, warts and all.

Guitar used was a Charvel So Cal with stock Dimarzio ToneZone. (Almost too thick for a bridge humbucker.)
:relaxed::relaxed:

I thought that was great!

Top Bottom