My little musical effort for world peace.

guittarzzan

Inspired
Hi guys,

I've been away a while hitting the wood shed and doing what I told myself I'd do years ago....record a complete album. Well it's done and now I'm working on some video ideas.
This song is very political and personal to me and I hope it will resonate with a lot of people in the US and across the world. I hope you like it and a word of caution-there are a few, brief graphic images of war casualties in the mix. Thanks and please share if you dig the message.
thanks,
Steve

I think you should have picked a less politically polar song.

IBTL

I just try to write what I'm feeling and go with it. I didn't set out to write a political song. Those were just the words that came to me.
As far as polarity goes, the main message is, "Hey, let's put on our big boy pants, as a world community, and figure this crap out without bombing the hell
out of 3rd world countries that are already clinging to pretty tough living conditions as is-we can do better than this".
If you think more war is the answer then I respect your opinion. We all have our opinions. I was just sharing mine in a song. :)

Thanks for taking the time to check it out guys.

peace,
Steve

Nice work. Cool to hear a finished product on here as a nice counterpoint to the riffs and snippets others often share (although those are cool too, keep them coming). Thanks for sharing something so close to your heart too. It's nice to hear and see. Good work. :)

How did you come to that conclusion from my response?

I don't know what your opinion is so that's why I put the "if" in that statement. :)
As with anything considered political, I don't expect everyone to agree with the message in the video.
Whatever you believe, I respect that. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom