My Life Is Complete!

Hi there Fractal Audio and everyone reading this!
I just want to say a huge thank you for creating such fantastic products. I have recently purchased an FM3 and I can honestly say it is better than any other modeler I have tried. I have had extensive time with the Boss GT1000CORE and even purchased a Quad Cortex and neither of them even come close to what the FM3 offers. I had been a traditional amplifier and cabinet guitarist for years before but since having to move into an apartment and not being able to use my amps to their full potential and also being a touring musician I was searching for something portable that didn't sacrifice my tone. The FM3 sounds exactly like my amp recorded, so much so that the amp is now sold! I just want to say a big thank you for creating this device and it has literally made my life as a touring guitarist, producer and songwriter SO much easier and I have total faith that I can take my tone anywhere I go!

Also want to acknowledge how great Andrew's customer service here in Australia has been and he really goes above and beyond to support your products here.

Thank you so much for everything, I have never been happier with a gear purchase in my life!

Strap in Aussie, it’s gonna be one heck of a journey from here…… 🤘🏻

I'm just so upset I didn't go this route from the start! The only reason I'd move away from this device is to move to an FM9 if my band starts touring so I can run bass and guitar through one device. I guess I'm very lucky that my signal chain is very simple Input-Amp-Cab-Output haha!

I'm just so upset I didn't go this route from the start! The only reason I'd move away from this device is to move to an FM9 if my band starts touring so I can run bass and guitar through one device. I guess I'm very lucky that my signal chain is very simple Input-Amp-Cab-Output haha!
Why not get 2 FM3's and call it a day? Your signal chain is simple and while I have both FM3 and FM9, the FM3 is great for price.

Back
Top Bottom