My latest template for worship presets

I just spend one hour testing your preset, looking at the same time at your video .
It is just awesome !

I have an Axe FX Mark II, and after conversion with Fractool the preset came with a wrong amp . Bassman instead of AC20.
But it doesn't matter. I changed that, just put on an IR I like, and it was just a big fun.

Your Template is very versatile, sounds fantastich (shure SRH440 in my case this afternoon, not to disturb the family !) .

Many thanks for sharing . Many very interesting things inside (reverb, shimmer, amps ....)

I know we have quite a few guys around here who play in church, so here's a rundown of the template I am using these days for all my presets. Check it out and let me know what you think. Feel free to comment, ask a question, or even give me a sub if you dig it. I'll attach the preset, just know you'll have to add a cab since I'm using an Ownhammer IR.

Thanks for Sharing your Worship template for the AX8. I'm very new to it. I did notice that the Cab is not in the user list. Is this something I would have to get from somewhere else?

I came across this preset on the axechange a while back.. I appear to be maybe the only other person that uploads any kind of P&W presets on there, we axe fx using worship guitarists need to stick together).. I must confess, I stole your shimmer setup ;) - it sounds great. I usually use a plex shift into a deep space verb but this is a fierce competitor.

I know we have quite a few guys around here who play in church, so here's a rundown of the template I am using these days for all my presets. Check it out and let me know what you think. Feel free to comment, ask a question, or even give me a sub if you dig it. I'll attach the preset, just know you'll have to add a cab since I'm using an Ownhammer IR.

Can you give us a picture of your MFC setup with this preset? Not sure how to set it up. Thank you!

Can you give us a picture of your MFC setup with this preset? Not sure how to set it up. Thank you!
moved in to the III a while back. I think it was set up 1-8 as scenes, 9 drive 1, 10 drive 1 x/y, 11 drive 2, 12 drive 2 x/y, 13 delay 1, 11 delay 2, 14 reverb, 15 filter block/solo boost, 16 tap, 17 tuner. (tap and tuner may be reversed)

Back
Top Bottom