My latest template for worship presets

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
I know we have quite a few guys around here who play in church, so here's a rundown of the template I am using these days for all my presets. Check it out and let me know what you think. Feel free to comment, ask a question, or even give me a sub if you dig it. I'll attach the preset, just know you'll have to add a cab since I'm using an Ownhammer IR.

Attachments

• Worship Template.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Worship Template(AX8).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Cool, thanks for sharing. Obviously can't load the whole thing on my AX8 but fun to grab bits and pieces from the blocks.

Cool, thanks for sharing. Obviously can't load the whole thing on my AX8 but fun to grab bits and pieces from the blocks.
yeah, I actually converted it for Ax8, but you'll have to fix the shunt where the second amp was and then probably remove the shimmer path, I'll add it to the original post.

Thanks Jason much appreciated. Saves me a heap of work as I tend to try to find a patch I've used before but end up with to much tweaking which is very time consuming and takes away from practice. This should help a lot.
Thanks again

hey guys, I forgot that I had global blocks in there so it probably won't load correctly, will upload the right presets tomorrow

It's interesting how these things evolve, because I have my own worship preset that I have been building over the years and is my main go-to preset for pretty much most songs; and the similarities between yours and mine are uncanny! :) Yes I know I have never shared mine, and I have not copied yours. I think it must happen that way because we both play the same songs at the end of the day, and are both trying to make our AFX devices do pretty much the exact same thing so you sort of gravitate towards a very similar preset design by demand of what is needed of it. The biggest differences are the amps and cabs really.

I would imagine that a lot of the P&W guys probably end up designing very similar 'do-it-all' patches like this.

Having said that, your delays sound super and I'm definitely going to replace my delays with yours!

EDIT: Oh and I have subscribed as requested on YT

Very interesting video. It sounds wonderful for mayn types of music.
And of course, as a U2 fan, I can ignore such a template with an sdd , two "vox" type amps in parrallel, two memory man delays with dotted 8th and 8th in parallel, and some kind of shimmer.
;)

I will be very happy to give it a try as soon as your template will be available. .
Thanks in advance.

It's interesting how these things evolve, because I have my own worship preset that I have been building over the years and is my main go-to preset for pretty much most songs; and the similarities between yours and mine are uncanny! :) Yes I know I have never shared mine, and I have not copied yours. I think it must happen that way because we both play the same songs at the end of the day, and are both trying to make our AFX devices do pretty much the exact same thing so you sort of gravitate towards a very similar preset design by demand of what is needed of it. The biggest differences are the amps and cabs really.

I would imagine that a lot of the P&W guys probably end up designing very similar 'do-it-all' patches like this.

Having said that, your delays sound super and I'm definitely going to replace my delays with yours!

EDIT: Oh and I have subscribed as requested on YT
yeah, i would honestly use this preset for almost any type of music short of straight up rock and roll.

glad you liked it and found something to add to what you do. the DMM is so good.

I love how every pickup combination is useful and really gives a different vibe. Which pickups do you have in your Suhr?

I know we have quite a few guys around here who play in church, so here's a rundown of the template I am using these days for all my presets.

Nice work J, the Matchless lineup is da bomb for a lot of dynamic range.

Have you played with the Captain Hook yet much? I found that amp matched with a 2X12 sounds splendid and actually gives a bit more growl/volume dynamic than the DC30s. Here was an AX8 preset I've been using for a good year now:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ent-rock-ax8-preset-clip.134591/#post-1590509

Cheers bruh

I know we have quite a few guys around here who play in church, so here's a rundown of the template I am using these days for all my presets. Check it out and let me know what you think. Feel free to comment, ask a question, or even give me a sub if you dig it. I'll attach the preset, just know you'll have to add a cab since I'm using an Ownhammer IR.

Sounds AWESOME!! Thanks for posting. I cant wait to try the AX8 version.

Nice work J, the Matchless lineup is da bomb for a lot of dynamic range.

Have you played with the Captain Hook yet much? I found that amp matched with a 2X12 sounds splendid and actually gives a bit more growl/volume dynamic than the DC30s. Here was an AX8 preset I've been using for a good year now:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ent-rock-ax8-preset-clip.134591/#post-1590509

Cheers bruh
I've messed with them a bit but haven't found the character I'm usually looking for....am open to revisit them for sure.

Back
Top Bottom