My latest release (just hit stores), completely AXE II driven (even bass!)

Good stuff! The music reminds me of Tom Petty and the vocals have a Cheap Trick/Cars feel to them. Definitely has an 80's feel which I love!

Off Broadway was an Atlantic Records band from the late 70's/early '80s. They had a few radio hits, including the Billboard top 50 cut STAY IN TIME. They were managed by Cheap Tricks management, and toured with them and just about every other big name of the day. In the Midwest they were a huge band but national success eluded them and they broke up after their second album was released. Last year was their 35th anniversary and they did a reunion, and I was brought on board to help 'em celebrate it. :)

Used a few amps in various combinations, including Double Verb, USA Clean, USA Rhythm and AC30. Guitars used were all vintage Hamers (Sunbursts and Prototypes) with stock vintage Dimarzios.

I also arranged, engineered and produced the track.

Many thanks to all for the kind words!

Man it has been a long time since I listened to The Records! Thanks for the memories.

Again, thanks guys.

M@, the Records deserved a lot more success and it was an honor to do this track. Got to communicate with John Wicks a bit and he is a truly nice (and beyond talented) fella. Go Spotify (or whatever) STARRY EYES and TEENARAMA for even more nostalgic fun!

Back
Top Bottom