My latest Axe Fx Tips and tricks video

Max Haze

Inspired
So it's been a while now but here is a new Axe Fx tips and tricks video. This time it's about how to make a volume slicer effect using the Sequencer setting and sign it up with a volume block. There is also an opportunity to use this with the panning if your rig is in stereo. I hope you like it...

I was going to share your video, but I can see you already done it! Great video series by the way, and swedish as well! Keep on rocking!

I was going to share your video, but I can see you already done it! Great video series by the way, and swedish as well! Keep on rocking!
You might have other places that you can share the video. Or just do it one more time. Thanks for the feedback. Always nice to hear what other people think...

Nice video as usual!

One thing to try: assign the envelope controller to the sequencer run button.

This allows you to trigger the pattern by playing :)

You, my friend, just solved an issue that I've been working on for so long! That idea just blew my mind with the possibilities I can now make happen during performances. One thing in particular, Map of the Problematique by Muse, I no longer really need a DAW to play that song anymore. Thank you so much! And you as well Max, your videos are great!

You, my friend, just solved an issue that I've been working on for so long! That idea just blew my mind with the possibilities I can now make happen during performances. One thing in particular, Map of the Problematique by Muse, I no longer really need a DAW to play that song anymore. Thank you so much! And you as well Max, your videos are great!
Glad it helped!

So it's been a while now but here is a new Axe Fx tips and tricks video. This time it's about how to make a volume slicer effect using the Sequencer setting and sign it up with a volume block. There is also an opportunity to use this with the panning if your rig is in stereo. I hope you like it...

Glad to see u back in action! I have your entire YouTube axe videos saved in a playlist lol. Thanks\m/

what i can't figure out is how to get output 1 & 2 work separatleyso i can use 1 to send to my IEM the other to my EVH 5150111 amp & the outputs in the back to my other band mates mixers thank & help

Back
Top Bottom