My "Kitchen Sink" Preset

Axe-Master
Every time I try to load the preset, it just comes up empty. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, because I can load other presets just fine. The odd thing is, when I look at it in FracTool, I can see the settings. I'm still on firmware version 5.08, but the Axe Change site said this preset was made on 5.x, so that shouldn't matter, should it? Is anyone else having trouble loading this? Any suggestions? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Andy

So many great tones in that preset.
I cooked it up initially to play with effect assignments on the FC so I more or less just dropped my favourite amps in as placeholders. Turns out it's probably the preset I use most of I'm just noodling around.

Great preset Leon. Some fantastic sounds in there.

One problem, for me at least, is the JTM45 scene. If I sw on the delay block on the lowest row then I get the repeats from death! Just can't stop it. I suspect it is set up for some controller but I can't find it...help please!

Great preset Leon. Some fantastic sounds in there.

One problem, for me at least, is the JTM45 scene. If I sw on the delay block on the lowest row then I get the repeats from death! Just can't stop it. I suspect it is set up for some controller but I can't find it...help please!

I forgot that I've set up some expression controllers with this - disable the modifiers attached to delay feedback and level.

Sorry Leon, I’m pretty new to the 3...please point me in the right direction.

In AxeEdit, if there is a control with a yellow dot on it, that means it is listening to a modifier. To disable that, right-click and in the top left section labeled ''Source', choose 'None' instead of whatever one is listed.

Lather, rinse, repeat for all the yellow dots to remove all modifiers.

HTH!

Back
Top Bottom