My KickTags Have Arrived!!

fox5150

Inspired
Hi everyone,

The postman's just been and dropped off a package with Kicktags printed on the outside!

I thought I'd pop up some pictures so you can see what's what. I was previously using the labels supplied by G66 - there's nothing wrong with them, it's just that we're about to move into doing theatre gigs and the glow in the dark feature is going to be invaluable. I bought Starter Pack 2 - http://www.kicktags.com/epages/es13...ath=/Shops/es138465/Products/"Starter Pack 2"

So here's a before:

Exjk2fE.jpg

Sukh has really gone to a lot of effort to ensure that the KickTags reach the customer in the condition he intended to. They're nicely wrapped up within the box, with the more delicate parts in a small plastic box. Plus, there's a nice little surprise in the box, which was most welcome.

JoeBEPu.jpg

For comparison with the old ones:

GTxneSO.jpg

I wasn't particularly imaginative with my labelling...

tdUQI4o.jpg

And here they are on the MFC:

06UjM5f.jpg

I've already tested them in the dark and they work exactly as advertised; no more scrabbling to find my presets with a blackout!

For me personally, I think I'd rather have gone with the Dual Window Surrounds for every position as I'd love to have a little icon for each function as I think it looks so much better. Plus I need to order another set of labels as I'm probably going to fiddle with my MFC (and I forgot the BOOST one!). I also need a set of the control labels as well, but they're out of stock. When they're back in I'll order the lot and get it exactly the way I want it.

Bottom line though, these new labels from Sukh are really good quality and seem to be fairly indestructible. Good job!

Cheers,
Simon

My OCD says straighten scene 4 and Drive quickly! Just kidding, I ordered mine today and am very excited. Mine might take a little longer to receive than yours since I'm across the pond. Those look really nice on your board man.

My OCD says straighten scene 4 and Drive quickly! Just kidding, I ordered mine today and am very excited. Mine might take a little longer to receive than yours since I'm across the pond. Those look really nice on your board man.

Tell me about it. I've got to tighten up whatever holds the LEDs in place as they move easily on certain spots and take the kicktag with it. It's done it with the other ones too, but these are so much neater that I will do it this time!

Hey Simon! You know what? I've been having a fairly rubbish day today - your post really cheered me up. Thanks so much for taking the time to post and I'm really glad you like them :)

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom