My Jazzy/Proggy entry for .Strandberg* Competition 2017

........do you get a Boden if you win...?
Banner-Strandberg-Guitar-Competition-2017.gif

https://strandbergguitars.com/competition2017/?contest=contest-condition

A - Cut your string ends! :p
B - Love the light show...lol
C - Dude...that puter...is that...like...20 years old? Is that a FLOPPY DRIVE I see? lol
D - Sounds good, man!

A - Cut your string ends! :p
B - Love the light show...lol
C - Dude...that puter...is that...like...20 years old? Is that a FLOPPY DRIVE I see? lol
D - Sounds good, man!

You are a so fun dude! :), OK! here's your answers :

A - I do cut em most of the times

B - Thanks!, I've also some crazy technical music, chops so please check out my Instagram if you're interesting : @aminhyperplanet
side point : I believe a musician need to be able to play a full range of music in all aspect, from dark to melodic, technical, fast ...etc,

C - I've a little monster inside the old case, CPU : INTEL corei7-4790k - 32 GB RAM...etc, I saved my money in order to make the hardware even more powerful instead of paying for case like NASA spacecraft or something

D - Thanks dude! spread the words and please vote me if you like it ;)

You gotta cut the dude some slack, I'm >80% sure he's in Iran. I don't know if they have Newegg or Best Buy there.

I've a basic strategy for PC stuff, like I said in above post I prefer to spend my money for making the inside of the case powerful, for instance: if you take a look at our the Axe-Fx II it has a super simple basic calculator LCD from 80's but who care about it inside of the blacky box is something like a dreaded monster!, I believe Cliff have the same strategy like me that's the reason why we've a super simple LCD screen ;)

I'm living in Tehran-Iran, in one hand whatever you can find in the US you can find it in Iran easily on the other hand I think this days with the Internet we all are living in a big alley, no matter where are you living for example NYC, Berlin, Paris, Tehran...etc, you can buy whatever you want via a credit card IMHO!.

Back
Top Bottom