My idea of a Fat stereo Dumble tone

aziz

Power User
FW 13.07. Fat stereo tone that of what I imagine a Dumble amp would sound. I went a bit overboard with effects, but still trying to retain clarity, feel free to bypass them. X amps are for quieter volumes, Y is for loud (tweaked thru CLRs), Y is fatter and does not get shrill at any volume. Exp 1 controls both amp gains. I can spend hours with this tone alone, immersed in the awesome stereo bubble. So go grab your medium output humbucker guitar and play some sad but happy music!

View attachment Very Stereo Dumble.syx

Last edited:
The blend of subtle playing and a raw sound suits eachother. Really nize and quite newish.

Just had a chance to audition the preset and it's really good. I dig how you set up the taper on ext 1 for the drive and trim on the amps. Very cool and it sounds great on humbuckers and singles. Thanks for sharing.

That guitar is very dark sounding one, other guitars make this much more bright. Tweak to taste.

Gorgeous! Great tone. Even better playing and rendition. And I don't think it's overboard on the effects. Very pleasant to listen to.

Thanks all! Now I wish I took a second take and played that without mistakes though. :D The three note chords are so lovely with this tone, the fat purr sort of makes a fourth, bass note under the played notes.

Thanks all! Now I wish I took a second take and played that without mistakes though. :D The three note chords are so lovely with this tone, the fat purr sort of makes a fourth, bass note under the played notes.

I wouldnt bother - its genuinely moving - excellent piece / tone ...

Back
Top Bottom