AFIII My humble first track with my new multi-stringed acoustic guitar (31 strings)

Wow that is just nuts. Sounds very ambient with all those strings. Is it electrified or miked? Very nice tones and I would hate stringing that one.

Wow that is just nuts. Sounds very ambient with all those strings. Is it electrified or miked? Very nice tones and I would hate stringing that one.
It's just the Axe-Fx. It has RMC pickups - they sound fantastic and the baritone neck also has synth access.

Wow that was really nice love the sound so mellow love it. What is this instrument called?
It doesn't really have a name. It is loosely based on the so-called Picasso guitar Linda Manzer built for Pat Metheny in the 1980s. But his guitar has 42 strings....

Very cool, and beautiful playing. The Picasso guitar was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. Your playing was reminiscent of Metheny's One Quiet Night album in a way. I'm looking forward to hearing more, including the synth output. That thing will inspire the mad scientist in you I imagine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom