My Holy $h!t Moment with the IIC+

metal190

Experienced
I've been a pretty big fan of the IIC+ emulations for several firmware revisions. I feel like I've managed to dial in some tasty patches that sounded like the real thing at various settings, and have had a lot of fun and enjoyed some great sounds. My first impression of the IIC+'s in 18.12 were a funny reservation at first - they were a a little slower and trickier to dial in.... just like the real thing. It's been years since I owned a IIC+, and finally I had an uninterrupted half hour without the band around and sat down to dial one from scratch and. Ho. Leash. It. There it is. The amp sounds identical. And what's more exciting to me, it FEELS identical. It's got the chirp, the attack and the immediacy of the real deal. I was absolutely blown away. I ended up staying WAAAAY too late cause I couldn't stop playing.

The ultimate litmus test that Fractal has provided complete and perfect tone-tweakability - I quit tweaking and couldn't stop playing.

It's got the chirp, the attack and the immediacy of the real deal. I was absolutely blown away. I ended up staying WAAAAY too late cause I couldn't stop playing.

+2

and also that fluid lead like a saxophon and on the other side that sensitivy to where you are on the fret.

As you I owner one (bigger) time ago and still love couldnd be bigger

Roland

I would like to get more Information about your current rig(cab or frfr). I didn't have the time to experiment with v18 and I am having a hard time getting the sound I want out of the Usa lead bright. After tweaking with advanced setting I came a bit closer, but still something is missing. As I love the IIC+ sound, I need to try it out one day :)

Back
Top Bottom