My God! New beta test

Leaked changelog for firmware 20.05:

Improved poweramp modeling. Somehow.

The flux capacitor now defaults to 0.25 instead of 0.23. This reduces the ripple effect in the space-time continuum.

Fixed that amp model nobody uses. It had the wrong bias debongulator value.

Added another Tube Screamer model. It's called the TS9 DX Hot Turbo Alpha EX.

Improved drive modeling just to prove someone on the Internet wrong. Charts and graphs here.

FC: Fixed issue pressing all buttons at the same time when doing a flying elbow on it.

FC: Fixed issue with inc/dec when quantum equations mode was enabled.

FC: Fixed issue with mini displays showing Garfield on Mondays.

FC: Fixed issue with FC-6 calling the FC-12 fat if both connected at the same time.

FC: Fixed issue with Layouts changing during a full moon.

Last edited:
The flux capacitor now defaults to 0.25 instead of 0.23. This reduces the ripple effect in the space-time continuum
omg, flux capacitor in my presets has been set to 1.22 jigawatts for ages - no wonder I'm hearing extensive ripple in my Mott the Hoople presets. Can we have a KlonII please pretty please with sugar on top!

Leaked changelog for firmware 20.05:

Improved poweramp modeling. Somehow.

The flux capacitor now defaults to 0.25 instead of 0.23. This reduces the ripple effect in the space-time continuum.

Fixed that amp model nobody uses. It had the wrong bias debongulator value.

Added another Tube Screamer model. It's called the TS9 DX Hot Turbo Alpha EX.

Improved drive modeling just to prove someone on the Internet wrong. Charts and graphs here.

FC: Fixed issue pressing all buttons at the same time when doing a flying elbow on it.

FC: Fixed issue with inc/dec when quantum equations mode was enabled.

FC: Fixed issue with mini displays showing Garfield on Mondays.

FC: Fixed issue with FC-6 calling the FC-12 fat if both connected at the same time.

FC: Fixed issue with Layouts changing during a full moon.

You forgot "various other improvements" at the end

Back
Top Bottom