My Gigging Recto Preset

Thanks Leon, I used that custom 2x12 IR that you bundled with a few of your other presets and this is one of the best recto tones I've gotten out of my AX8.

Used Cab Lab based on your Youtube video and if I remember right it would not allow downloading due to them being “hi-rez” files. Help is always appreciated.

I am using the free Cab Lab app.

Used Cab Lab based on your Youtube video and if I remember right it would not allow downloading due to them being “hi-rez” files. Help is always appreciated.

I am using the free Cab Lab app.

You can drag and drop using cab manage in AX8 edit now, way easier!

Thanks Leon, I used that custom 2x12 IR that you bundled with a few of your other presets and this is one of the best recto tones I've gotten out of my AX8.

That's a great combination! My cab uses the 60 watt speakers as opposed to the 70 watt speakers in Justin's cab that I used for the video; overall it's a little less midrange heavy so it's great for really chunky, aggressive Recto tones.

Love the ES-355!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this tone but the song and the playing are killer too

Love the variation of the main riff you switch to when the second verse comes in ,very cool .

Can't wait for you presets when one day you get a Axe 3 . if you decide to

***if you get a chance at some point would you be able to just post a screen shot of the amp/cab block settings ?

Great song and composition as usual Leon...I really liked the doubling / delay effect (or, was it just doubled on the recording?) you had going on the lead around 2:30 - Can't wait to give it a try.
Thanks for sharing!

Well done Leon! I like your enthusiasm and happiness while you are playing. Stay in a happy land as long as you can. Thank you for the preset and IR cab.

Back
Top Bottom