My genius (or hare-brained?) idea for FM9 pedalboard hack

Just reporting back that so far after getting the Expression IO added to my board and setting things up, everything is working very well.

So far I've only got 3 expression pedals connected (due to not enough space on the Duo 17) and mapped to External Controllers. Very simple to use software and it has a lot of capability if you want it.

I believe I can use a switch to change which CC a given pedal sends, and that can be super handy. I will dig in more on that tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just reporting back that so far after getting the Expression IO added to my board and setting things up, everything is very well.

So far I've only got 3 expression pedals connected (due to not enough space on the Duo 17) and mapped to External Controllers. Very simple to use software and it has a lot of capability if you want it.

I believe I can use a switch to change which CC a given pedal sends, and that can be super handy. I will dig in more on that tomorrow.
Trade yer 17 for a 21? I could use 4 extra inches of storage space....

Trade yer 17 for a 21? I could use 4 extra inches of storage space....
I'm pondering (sorry, I just realized I never responded to your previous offer)... I don't really want to add more size, either. :)

Also, I want to get Temple soft cases and not sure if I could find a 21.

Trying to see if I can solve the with 2 switches instead of the pedal...

I'm pondering (sorry, I just realized I never responded to your previous offer)... I don't really want to add more size, either. :)

Also, I want to get Temple soft cases and not sure if I could find a 21.

Trying to see if I can solve the with 2 switches instead of the pedal...
Well, if you change yer mind, it's not going anywhere....

Just curious...if one colors their hare, does that mean the "rabbit dyed"?

Last edited:
Just reporting back that so far after getting the Expression IO added to my board and setting things up, everything is working very well.

Just to update this post, I made it work with 4 pedals:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...pedals-on-a-temple-duo-17.178003/post-2168526

Back
Top Bottom