My Free, 100% Axe FX 2 EP 'Unfinity' is Available to Download Now

Fun111

Inspired
Unfinity is a concept E.P. inspired by the birth of the Universe, of life, and by life's realisation of both itself and it's relative insignificance in the infinite. Written in a loosely symphonic form but based mostly around modern instrumentation, it was my attempt at exploring different atmospheres and emotions in music without it being 'atmospheric', and I tried to make it paint a picture. It's a lot less cheesey than it sounds and it's free, so give it a try :)

This is my first ever actual release that isn't just a clip or a couple of clips etc etc. It's also the first piece of music I've ever written that's longer than a couple of minutes! I really hope some of you guys will enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed learning everything I did and writing this.

Enjoy!

itherook.bandcamp.com

If you feel you like it and want to keep up with future stuff I'm on facebook too :)

facebook.com/itherook

1011200_291763647635932_46616846_n_zps180f7379.png

I didn't even listen to any of the tracks, just bought it based on the 2 or 3 teaser clips you posted... Checking it out now though!

dude, I love this. reminds me of animals as leaders with a fresh twist! did you also handled the production yourself? sounds sick

So I've given it a couple listens now, and I'm seriously loving this! Some of it is very... I think the word I want to use is "cinematic." Like there are parts of it that wouldn't be out of place in a film score, but it's also got some really cool more "in your face" sections as well. Anyway, great piece of work and I hope you continue to write, record, and release new material!

Awesome! Great tunes, and while I usually have a hard time getting into this type of detuned metal, I found this quite pleasing to listen to. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom