My FM3 Board Setup

Very nice, and thank you for sharing the photo and description. I do have one question:

Is there a specific technical advantage of using the power supply (Cioks DC-10) to power the FM3.....as opposed to just plugging the FM3 into the nearest AC power source?
I have to power other stuff besides the FM3 if you look at what I have on the board.

@Scott Peterson Nice board! Thanks for sharing & the run down. I'm comparing your Mono large board & padded case vs. the similarly sized Pedaltrain Novo 32 with the road case w/wheels. I have a few questions about the Mono bag. How well does your board fit, specifically in regard to the height of the FM3 & FC6? Any problem zipping it up? Does the top of the bag have much padding to protect the Fractal units? And finally, is it unwieldy to carry due to the weight & size? Thanks!
It fits really well. I have almost zero issues with anything being 'unattached' from my board during transport and I gig weekly. I do lie the bag flat in the car but at home have it flipped up on edge in the bag when not in use.

Zipper closes easily. No problem with clearance on the pedals or what you see on the board. It is nicely padded. It is not fun to carry long distances but it is not undoable at all.

Reactions: TFC
Back
Top Bottom