AFIII My first video with Axe-Fx III - Bogner Ecstasy Sim

Bravo Marco!

I think it's fair to say you could make anything sound great, but that really is fantastic.

How do you use Logic X for changing scenes?

Bravo Marco!

I think it's fair to say you could make anything sound great, but that really is fantastic.

How do you use Logic X for changing scenes?
thank you very much :)

it is pretty easy:
You have to create an "External midi" track and select AXE FX III
Thank yuo can Choose any midi parameter to send: Program Change, Control Change etc
Select Control Change #34
Than go to setup page of AXE FX III on the midi section.
You will fin Scene select to OFF, change to 34 (you can select any CC channel but 34 is default even for AX8)
In the logic screen enable Automation data visualization
In the midi track you will have a line with CC value, so you can draw the desidered value: i.e. start with scene 1 (you need to set 0) after to bars you recall scene 4 (you need to set 3)
you will note the scenes trigger points are connected by a ramp and this is a problem becase from 1 to 4 you wil get also 2 and 3 scenes
To set instant value keep "option" command and click with the cursor at the desidered time. You will have a vertical line and you can select the scene without the ramp

.... maybe is much more easy if I create a tutorial :D
stay in tune ;)

Totally dig your style in every way man, bravo! Tone is top notch ofc but you could probably rock out on my old peavey bandit and still kill it lol.

Sounds great, nice tones and sweet playing!!
Would really enjoy a tutorial regarding the automated scene changes in Logic X.

That would be really great to be able to do whole shows that way.
Maybe connected to a click track or something, hmmm......

Back
Top Bottom