My first Video of the Axe-FX 2

Tell me about it :)

Mark

I have always had a hell of a lot of respect for what you do with your videos, even more now. Man, what a lot of work it is to do a simple video! I just aimed the stupid camera at the Axe 2. The cross fading between the camera mic and the playing is ridiculously clumsy with Windows Movie Maker, but necessary (the camera mic utterly overloaded into absolute chaos and bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt every time I played). (Somebody buy me a Mac!) :D

there is a high end 'feedback' in the background on the JCM800 clips....your amp models sound great!

I talk about in the OP - it is that guitar. I have a proud fret that results in a ringing overtone. I will get the guitar worked on when my luthier can do it... honest. :D

Thanks for the video!

Wow, that sounds good! When you switched to the Brown Eye, I jumped back from my computer speakers- sounds killer! I appreciate the time and effort to make the video.:)

good job Scott!
I'm not jonesin too bad.
I had to jump line, cant stand being in limbo.
Waited to put the Ultra on ebay until Cliff started to ship. But was way down on the wait list.
Sold it for 1675 minus fees.
Have to ship it today.
But my II just shipped today so i'm back int the tone hunt soon!!
Weird how we all think our voices sound funny.

I still have a hard time listening to my singing voice

Very good job man - thanks for posting (and 'yes' to everyone that says it is a major PITA to make a video!)!

Sometime today I will have my new Precious! I can't wait to mess with the X/Y feature, so far to me that's the game changer!! Sooo Cool!! Thanks Scott for the video!

Scott, do you have one dedicated button that switches X/Y for all your effects, or you have separate X/Y buttons for different effects?

Scott, do you have one dedicated button that switches X/Y for all your effects, or you have separate X/Y buttons for different effects?

Still deciding on how to end up running; but for now I have one button doing the X/Y and it only is changing up the amps. I might have it also doing the cabs (though I have to set up the Y state of the cabs beforehand obviously!). You can assign as much (or as little) to that button (or any button you like) as you want.

It's sort of fun having so many possibilities, but I want to keep the board simple to use and functional for what I really need live only. There is no reign on what you can create once you realize the power this opens up and you don't have to burn having multiple presets built up to handle it.

Like I keep saying like a mantra... it's fun!!!!!!!!!

I expected to have something more detailed with the new IRs.
You used microphones and microphones suck a little bit the details so...
Perhaps it's just a matter of choice, anyway nothing that you can't change.

I expected to have something more detailed with the new IRs.
You used microphones and microphones suck a little bit the details so...
Perhaps it's just a matter of choice, anyway nothing that you can't change.

:D

Remember I just do what I do because that's.... what I do. I tweak them the way I like them for me and what works in the situations I play in.

You can tweak them any way you please and you have 50 user slots to drop in any IR you please. ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom