AFIII My first metal/djent single recorded at home with AF3

dude NICE riffs!!! john browne god tier level, also hearing some djenty mastodon sprinkled at like 0:30

Also, sick tone. Could you possibly share your preset? I'd love to jam with it.
Or maybe just list out the cab IRs you're using?

dude NICE riffs!!! john browne god tier level, also hearing some djenty mastodon sprinkled at like 0:30

Also, sick tone. Could you possibly share your preset? I'd love to jam with it.
Or maybe just list out the cab IRs you're using?

Thank you! Browne is one of my main inspirations for playing! Attaching the preset, what you hear on the recording are the Diezel scenes with ML Mega Djent IR, bank 192 is ML-MEGA-DJENT-MIX-DJENT-MPT and 198 is ML-MEGA-DJENT-MIX-TIGHT-MP

Attachments

• Mesa & Diezel.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 24
Oh yeah, nice stuff! Pretty amazing recording quality all around. If this is your first go at this, then you have an exceptional ear.

Sounds great- you know what you're doing :D ! - What I learned from Browne is you actually need to pick harder.

Awesome song and tone ! I recently got a rga8 with fishmans and havent been able to get a good tone to save my life...

Awesome song and tone ! I recently got a rga8 with fishmans and havent been able to get a good tone to save my life...
Thank you and congrats on the rga8! I have a Schecter C-7 with fishman moderns and I'm mostly using the passive voice of the pickups (I find the moderns super hot in general), when it comes to amp I tend to choose either FAS Modern based on Recto, Recto 1 Orange or Diezel V3 amps all with either ts808 in front or horizon boost.

This absolutely rips and the tone is killer. Coppin' the preset for when I get my AxeFX III a little later this month.

Back
Top Bottom