My first "IR" Bogner and Two Rock various cabs.

Some sweet, sweet cab IRs . I first tried the Uber and didn't like it but I think there was something wrong with the way I was loading them in. I tried all the others and was consumed all evening until now (2:23am) just listening to how realistic they sounded. I got to pairing the Shiver Clean with the the Golds and the Greens. OMG it sounded so "in the room". I was getting some great sounds. Nice job Tonic!

These are very useful and for me it means alot to see pics and have some background. Thank you.

Whoua ! very great !
is the preset are in the pack ?
i hear your demo on souncloud, and i must say: "awesome" !
Have a good day

Very impressed. The Bogner 4x12 w/ Greenbacks and the R121 at the Normal position is a perfect sound to my ears. Didn't care as much for the M88 mic. Looking forward to the SM57. That's my normal mix these days by I'll tell you what...the R121 Normal sounds fabulous on it's own.

Hi thanks for your comments!
I'll make some other IR in the future (I have a 2x12 Mesa boogie at this time)
But it takes a lot of time ... And dont have enough time these days

Uberschall Amp sim + Ubercab Frontloaded V30/G12T75 121 N = Victory

Very veryyyy nice work man! Thank you for sharing this!

Hey Tonic, I just got around to download your IRs. how do you usually set it up? Stereo and use two or just use one with a mono setting?
Love the sound clips :)

Thanks for the share. I'll donate, soon!!!

Tonic, you're IR are just awesome, fabulous !
In you're pack, what is "Green 3 and 4" and "Gold 1 and 2 " ?
thank you so much !

Your Soundclips are extremely tones, that i am looking for! Also it sounded extremely "real", alive, natural! Awesome work!

I`ve support you with a thread on the german forum with links to this thread and your blog-page:

Axe-Fx II: Tonics Cab IR`s: Diverse Bogner & Two-Rock

Thank you! Much appreciate it! Have to check them ultimative out! Great (!!!!!!!!) work!

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Thanks for your kind comments!
I'm glad that you enjoyed these IR's.
I was a bit off these last weeks so I'll try to make SM57 IR's this week, Rename them and maybe make some mixes with cablab!

Back
Top Bottom