• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My first FM9 videos (presets included)

fremen

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
'sup, guys ?
So, I received my FM9 a few weeks ago, and I was in discovery mode for a few days. One thing I noticed is that the stock preset I made for the Axe-Fx III was sounding weird in the FM9, so I fixed it ; I'm attaching it to this post, so you can use this one until it is added to the next version of the stock presets. I recorded two videos with it :

The final version is the one used in the second video (less reverb than on the first one, and I put the Plex Delay back)

Also sharing another preset : Refrigerator. This one doesn't use an amp block. It's also a conversion of something I made for the Axe-Fx III.

Attachments

• Fremen's Mini Drones.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Refrigerator.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 57

Stratman68

Axe-Master
Completely off topic, but it's cool to see another army guy on here. I'm headed to an MTT Pathfinder course August 2022 🤘
I heard they were closing Pathfinder school at Ft. Benning. When I want to pathfinders it was all about jumping, cardiography, air traffic control and demolition. I drew some pretty precise maps in the jungle. I was a Sgt. My MOS does not even exist anymore. 11B4Y- the 4Y is for airborne pathfinder.
Sorry Fremen, didn't mean to OT. I apoligize!

Top Bottom